Problems in Poland and European Union? Do you have problems with debt recovery? Has your employer failed to pay your salary for completed work or has it not settled everything properly? Did you have an accident at work and the employer does not want to pay the compensation?
Criminal issues involving you or your family member in Poland or anywhere in the European Union?
Don’t wait – contact our advisor today!

Inexpensively and often completely free of charge, we will help you solve your problem!
IWG is a trusted partner in solving your problems

Contact us